We respect your right to privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. We protect the identity and private details of all users on our website.
Information we collect
We do not collect any personally identifiable information from the users unless it is in response to using our website or registering for any of our online products and services. We understand the importance of the security of your personally identifiable information.
If the users contact us directly, we may ask for additional information about them such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information they may choose to provide.
How we use your information
We use the information collected in the following ways:
- Send you notifications in the form of emails.
- Analyze how you use our website
The customers (you) have the following data protection rights:
- You can unsubscribe from certain email notifications by clicking on the unsubscribe link present in the mail.
- If we have collected your personal information on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any point. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- If you have any privacy-related unresolved queries, you may contact us using the contact information provided below.
Cookies and Tracking Tools
- To remember your country and language preferences.
- To deliver information that matches your interest.
- To help us understand our audience and traffic patterns.
- To let you automatically log into programs and parts of our site that require membership.
- To manage the site info displayed on our website that will be specific to you.
We also use Web Beacons to collect non-personal data on how you use our site, such as how long you stay on our page, what web browser you’re using, what’s your operating system, and who’s your Internet service provider. This data is collected from thousands of site visits and analyzed as a whole. This helps us build a better website to match our user’s needs.